Tile #50...warming another heart

This tile has been found three times; the first two recipients have placed the tile in new spots.  See previous recipients.
 
To Mrs. Wilkerson's class,
Heart #50.  I found the tile in my mail box. When I picked it up I instantly got a big smile on my face. I feel truly blessed that someone actually thought of me to share in this experience.  I too like the last recipient of this heart recently lost someone very special to me. I will be passing this heart on to a very special individual that I know can use it as I did.  I am hoping this will help keep their spirits up and to always remember that they are loved and thought about every day and they are never alone.  Thank you for this amazing and wonderful project!
Thank you,

Khristine Bacon 


No comments:

Post a Comment