Tile #59

Dear Students-Thank you so much for including me in your Warm Hearts project.  I was already having a pretty good morning when I pulled up to my bookstore and saw this tile leaning up beside the door.  And my morning went from just plain good to utterly fantastic.  And I'll tell you why.

My son is a student at Reid Elementary.  That right there made being a part of this project special.  What made it extra special is the "love baseball" theme on the tile.  My son plays baseball and I love watching him play.  It's almost as if the person who made the tile made it just for me and knew what I would really like.  (It also gave me a little bit of spring fever now because I can hardly wait to go play catch at Bicentennial Park)

As you can see from the picture (I took two, one of which is how I found the tile and one from after I brought it into the store) Springer (our store cat) was very interested in the tile also.  As much as I would like to keep this tile I think I'm going to just keep my pictures of it and take it home to my son.  I will let him decide who gets gifted with the tile next.

Thank you very much for truly giving me a warm heart on Valentine's Day.  Bless you all and I hope you continue to get a positive response. 


Beth Dumity
"The Book Ladi"
R & B Used Books





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your response, and for the great pictures! I am a huge baseball fan, so I loved this tile, as well! (And I can't wait for Spring!)

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete