Tile #5

1) I found #5 tile this morning when I came in to open my shop, J.J. Cardinal's!
2) I found the tile propped up against the side window at the front door of our shop.
3) I had just come from a breakfast meeting with others where we were discussing the word compassion, and it struck me how compassionate and unselfish the act was...for someone to decorate this tile so beautifully, for someone to take the time to distribute the tiles, that our little store was selected, and it was a totally unexpected delight!
 
I think I will pass it on the tile as you suggest and brighten someone else's day.
 
To the artist who decorated the tile: I loved the little heart, the plant with red flowers, the tree and garden, the sunny sky, and the garden tools. I hope you have space at home to grow things!
 
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! We are so excited to see all of the responses! "Kindness" is our Character Education Trait for February. Kindness and compassion go hand in hand. How interesting that you were having that discussion before you found it. I am glad we could make your day!

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete