Tile #64...warming for a second time

This tile has been found twice; the first recipient emailed us and then placed it in a new spot. See the first recipient

I found tile #64 in the chip rack at Subway. I was a litle hesitant to pick it up thinking someone had accidentally left it there. I'm glad I did. I've already passed this idea on to one of my favorite local elementary school teachers. She loved the idea. In fact, I think I'll pass the tile on to her and it can move from Grand Blanc to Millington (if that is ok).

Like many others, it warms my heart to know that people are willing to donate their time in placing these tiles for the children in Mrs. Wilkerson's class.  I can only imagine their reactions in seeing where the tiles have popped up.

Also, seeing my husband play with our almost 2 year old son warms my heart on a daily basis.  They are so cute together. This picture is my son's dinosaur that he takes "dinosour steps" with.  He loves running around the house with (or without) the dinosaur and ramming into things or just driving it around.


Thank you for this wonderful project you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. The students loved that this tile was found for a second time in the chip rack at Subway. They also burst into laughter after reading the part about your son ramming into things with his dinosaur!

    Thank you for posting!
    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete