Tile #36




Mrs. Wilkerson and students,

Hello.  My name is Annette Beckman.  I work at Regional Cardiology.  I found tile #36 at the front door of our building on Monday morning.  The doctors I work for are responsible for taking care of patients hearts.  I think that this was a perfect place to leave tile #36. The heart on the tile is beautiful and it made me smile when I saw it. It warms my heart when I can make someone smile.  We work with patients who sometimes don't feel well and it's nice to be able to see them smile.  What a fun project.  I can't wait to read the blog.  I decided to leave the tile at another location.  I'm sure it will make whoever finds it smile too.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your post! We are thrilled that you responded!
    We actually left three of our tiles at Regional Cardiology late Wednesday night. (They were left outside three different doors around the building.) You take such good care of everyone's hearts, we wanted to shower you with "Warm Hearts."

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete