Tile #50...warming for a second time

This tile has been found twice. Read the first post here.



To Mrs. Wilkerson's class:

I found the tile at my front doorstep on Valentine's Day. What warmed my heart is that it was perfect for the situation I was going through. In the previous 2 weeks one of my best friends had passed away, My home was broken into, and my oldest child was admitted to the hospital with what we know now is a serious illness. I felt completely lost and forgotten. Then I found the tile. I wondered what it was, then I flipped it over and read it. I got the hugest smile, knowing that someone had thought of me and suddenly I felt so much better. This is a great project, and I chose to keep it going. I will be passing the warm heart on. I have the perfect person in mind.

Thank you,

Tom Dieck



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your heartfelt comments. We are thrilled that our little tile could bring you some happiness. Keep that smile! We will be looking forward to hearing about the third finding of this tile. (You were the second person to receive it, someone picked you personally!)

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete