Tile #96

I found tile #96 outside of suite 1805 at Genesys Regional Medical Center.  I would like to thank Mrs. Wilkerson for thinking up such a great project for her class, and I would like to thank her class for creating and distributing these beautiful hearts all over Grand Blanc.  Here is the good news.  I am from Highland Michigan and plan to leave mine somewhere in Oakland County.  I will keep an eye on the blog to find out where it winds up!  Today is Valentine’s Day-  and your tile is a very special Valentine present-  thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!!)  Donna Cole, Highland Michigan

Donna Cole  Property Manager




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! We are so excited to see all of the responses! I hope the person who finds your tile will respond. We already have one tile that has been found twice! (Tile #27)

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete