Tile #42 ...warming for a second time

This tile has been found twice -- the first recipient emailed us then placed it in a new place. See the first post here.

Dear Mrs. Wilkerson and class...I found my heart tile (#42)  in the Chapel at Genesys Hospital.  My shift just ended and I went to the Chapel to spend some time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and pray...How happy I was to find your heart tile...It truly warmed my heart and made my Valentine's Day! What else warms my heart is being surrounded by my kids, all 5 of them, especially around the dinner table, laughing, sharing and connecting with each one of them.... pure and simple LOVE, that is what life is all about.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful thoughts! I find it heartwarming that you found the tile in the Chapel, because I left all of them in the Atrium and entrance ways on Wednesday night. Someone must have picked it up and moved it there. :)

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized someone did move it there from another location. You were the second person to find that tile! Tile #42 wasn't even left in the hospital. :)

    ReplyDelete