Tile #68

The number on the tile is 68. I found the tile in the lobby of Genesys Medical Center, in Grand Blanc, I am a employee in the emergency dept, third shift. What warms my heart is watching my children grow into young adults, watching them become their own person, the process is amazing. I love that I found this tile on Valentine's Day, it made me smile. I would love to keep it, but I am going to leave it for someone else to find and hope it puts a smile on their face and warms their heart like it did for me. Thank you 68.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! We are so excited to see all of the comments that people are leaving for us. That tile was put in the lobby around 8:00pm Wednesday night. It sat there a long time before you found it! We are so glad that you did!

    Mrs. Wilkerson

    ReplyDelete